Earlier this week I asked you guys to leave me assumptions and boy did some of you have some good guesses!
This is really fun to do so maybe I’ll have a Q&A later this summer.
- You want to get married within the next ten years
I would like to get married within the next ten years, yes! Not until after college though.
- You like Star Wars, but prefer Marvel
I actually like Star Wars more than Marvel, but honestly I am not super familiar with either of them. My favorite Marvel character is Spider-Man, but for the majority of superheroes I really could not tell you who is Marvel and who is DC. 😂
- Your personality is a ESFP
I am actually a ENFP (I think . . . I haven’t taken that test in quite some time).
- You want to travel abroad for at least a year
I would LOVE to travel abroad for a year . . . I almost went on a two-week exchange over spring break but I wound up dropping the trip – which was a smart decision on my part because obviously it got cancelled anyway. We were supposed to go to Martinique, which is a French-speaking island in the Caribbean.
- Your real name is Christina Claire
Oddly specific – but no 😂
- You’re an enneagram one
I am an enneagram one! Good guess! (Enneagram ones are “moral perfectionists” or “reformers” – if you don’t know what an enneagram is, click here to learn more.)
- You absolutely love books and having a schedule
Correct . . . and also correct 😉
- You hate lavender
Hahaha this is so random. I don’t care for the smell of lavender, no – but even if I did, I’m allergic to it so it’s not a good idea to have in my house anyway.
- You’re about 17
Ahhh, I was waiting for someone to guess my age! I’m not 17, but you are not far off 😉
- You love dogs
I do love dogs. I have four of them!
- You really really like your boyfriend and potentially would like to marry him one day, maybe when you’re in college or close to graduating college
Again this is so specific I love it 😂 No comment . . . excpet I will say I don’t intend to get married until after I graduate.
- Your favorite candy is Swedish Fish
I like Swedish Fish a lot! They’re not my favorite, but one of my top five for sure.
- You really really want to travel more with your BFF
For sure! That’s a dream of mine.
- Your favorite ice cream flavor is pistachio
I do like pistachio ice cream, yes. However, my favorite is mint chip!
- You wear your hair down most of the time, but put it up in a ponytail for skiing and such
Correct! I wear my hair down unless it needs to be washed or it’s really hot, or if I’m doing something athletic – such as skiing!
- You like baking
I love baking. Baking makes me exhausted so I can only bake one thing at a time, but it’s really rewarding (and delicious!)
(More like facts tbh because she knows me in real life.)
- You recently officially changed the spelling of your real name
I did do that! My name was spelled one way until I was twelve, when I decided to change it. I’ve always disliked the way my name was spelled and changed it to something I like a lot more. I dealed with correcting the spelling a lot for friends and teachers and a couple of months ago my mom surprised me with a brand-new birth certificate. 🙂
- You know too many languages
Haha I do . . . I almost-fluently speak French and ASL, and I’m learning Spanish and Russian.
- You have two middle names
I do. 😝
- You love whipped coffee
So I’ve only made this once but I do love it and I’m going to make it again tomorrow ahaha.
- You and your boy are very cute together
Again, no comment . . . you guys. 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
- You are beautiful
Awww wow I love you. 💛
- There are a lot of animals in your house like silly frogs
Um yes there are. We have four dogs, one bunny, chickens, and yes, my brother has a frog (and a few fish too).
That is all the questions I have for today! Thanks to everyone who guessed. I hope y’all are enjoying your weekend. 🙂